Dash Hudson works with the best brands and publishers in the world to drive visual performance across all of their marketing channels. Our visual intelligence platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to create, source, measure, and enhance the engagement of their photos and videos.
As a Research Scientist, you will work with our incredible Development Team to build innovative products using the cutting edge technologies.
In case you were wondering, a little bit more about our team and products:
- Our marketing platform is the best-in-class competing with the biggest companies in the marketing software industry.
- We have a big vision for the future of visual intelligence. We want you to be part of it.
- Our current stack includes: Vue.js, Python, Flask, Celery, Docker, MySQL, Redis, AWS (Aurora, ELB, ECS and lots more)
What you'll do
We're looking a talented and motivated Computer Scientist across all levels of experience who can thrive in an independent and high pressure environment. This person will influence the initial specs for new products and features. You'll build and develop our back-end tools and libraries providing custom made AI solutions to interesting data research and data mining problems, developing real world, large scale applications, and be responsible for ongoing improvements once deployed.
What you'll need
What we are looking for:
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Problem-solving mentality
- Product-first approach to building software
- Programming experience in Python.
- Programming experience with the following libraries and toolkits: numpy, scikit, tensorflow, and other machine learning and neural network toolkits.
- Experience in the fields of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Mining or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Contribution to research communities and/or efforts, including publishing papers at conferences such as NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc. will give you huge +
- Hackathons or opensource projects will give you a second huge +
PhD in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
You don't need to know everything. But you need to have the desire and confidence to figure it out.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness for all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support.