Are you looking for work that will allow you to maintain work-life balance by working from home? Only want to work weekdays with weekends off? Are you tired of the pressure of having to meet sales quotas
Then, we've got the perfect position for you!
This position is a permanent Remote full time (part time available also) position. No Nights, No Weekends and best of all No Sales!
Don't have experience in pharmaceuticals or healthcare? No problem, our training program will teach you everything you need to know to be successful.
What you'll do
As a Health Information Consultant, your primary responsibility is to provide outstanding customer service
- Outbound calls may happen if additional information is required (follow ups) but these are not cold calls
It's that simple!
What you'll need
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Team players
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to ask questions in a way that gathers the necessary data from the client.
- Bilingual - French/English required.
- Access to reliable internet connection and a private working space in your home.
A little bit about us
Who are we?
We are HealthConnect Inc. A privately-owned Canadian company with a 28-year track record for delivering support services in regulated industries. The company manages patient care programs on behalf of pharmaceutical, medical device, nutritional and animal health companies. Programs have been designed for health care professionals, patients, consumers and the pharmaceutical industry since 1991.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Did we mention this is a remote position, allowing you to work from home full time?
- No Overnight shifts
- No Weekends
- No Sales!
- Starting wage of $15/hour.
- Hours of operation are from Monday to Friday from 9am to 9pm AST
- Medical benefits including an Employee Assistance Program, aimed at helping employees achieve physical, financial and mental well-being.
- Paid sick days
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding position within HealthConnect, please send your resume along so we can get to know you better.