In good standing with the College of Nurses (CNO).
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent assessment skills.
- Good understanding of Infection, Prevention, and Control practices.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn complex procedures within the scope of practice.
- Wound care experience.
- Ability to work with the elderly in a fast pace environment.
- Gentle kind approach with the elderly.
- Team player
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of the Long Term Care Act (LTCA) and gerontology certificate an asset
Internationally trained nurses may apply
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full -Time, Part Time,
Salary: Range: $30.65-$32.61
Extended health care
8 hour shift
Weekend work required
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
GEM Health Care Group
GEM Health Care Group is a Nova Scotian, family run business which has been enhancing the lives of seniors in the communities where they operate since 1979.
We continue to remain a leader in transforming how health care is delivered to seniors in Nova Scotia and we strive to provide the best care, service, and quality of life for our residents in a safe, dignified, home-like environment.
GEM currently operates various levels of seniors' care facilities throughout Nova Scotia, Ontario, and in Hollywood, Florida.