RN Charge nurse responsible for all aspects of the building including communication
with physicians as required.
- In good standing with the College of Nurses (CNO).
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent assessment skills.
- Good understanding of Infection, Prevention, and Control practices.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn complex procedures within the scope of practice.
- Wound care experience.
- Ability to work with the elderly in a fast pace environment.
- Gentle kind approach with the elderly.
- Team player
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of the Long Term Care Act (LTCA) and gerontology certificate an asset.
Job Types: Full-Time, Part-Time
Salary: From $45.80 per hour
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Extended health care
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Weekends work required
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
GEM Health Care Group
GEM Health Care Group is a Nova Scotian, family run business which has been enhancing the lives of seniors in the communities where they operate since 1979.
We continue to remain a leader in transforming how health care is delivered to seniors in Nova Scotia and we strive to provide the best care, service, and quality of life for our residents in a safe, dignified, home-like environment.
GEM currently operates various levels of seniors' care facilities throughout Nova Scotia, Ontario, and in Hollywood, Florida.