Hickman Automotive Group is looking for a Receptionist/Sales Coordinator to join our team at Hickman Honda in Grand Falls-Windsor. We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual who is excited to begin a new career or build on existing experience. Please note that this is a temporary maternity leave position.
Extensive training will be provided to set you up for success. If you have a positive attitude, a dedication to providing an exceptional customer experience and a desire to succeed, you may be exactly who we are looking for.
What you'll do
- Maintain a constant presence at the reception area to answer all incoming calls and directing to applicable personnel.
- Greeting all guests in a professional manner and coordinating a professional direction or introduction to applicable personnel.
- Compiling and submitting weekly payroll.
- Updating pictures of new or used inventory.
- Post content on social media.
- Assisting the Sales Manager with numerous requests for the successful advancement of the Sales Department.
- Assigning and tracking leads to the sales staff.
- Keeps track of traffic flow within the dealership and documents where and to whom customers are referred.
- Arranging drivers for transfers and the shuttle driver for service customers.
- Maintaining showroom appearance.
- Provides clerical backup support to departments when needed and works as a team member with all departments.
- Maintain floor traffic logs, manage the UP system for Sales Consultants and prepare daily reports for General Manager, as required
- Assist with F&I administrative duties, as required.
Assist with showroom administrative duties, as required
- Various other tasks as outlined by Management.
What you'll need
- Previous experience in the customer service industry.
- Knowledge of appropriate telephone techniques and etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Well developed team member skills.
- Above average time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to converse with customers to discover their needs and to appropriately route them within the dealership.
- Strong computer skills.
We're looking for
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Hickman Automotive Group
What does it mean to work at Hickman Automotive Group? Well, we are a 4th generation family-owned and operated business that has been leading the province's automotive industry for 110 years. We believe that Family Drives Everything in our company, so our 400+ employees are all valued and treated like family. Our goal is to go above and beyond to exceed the expectations of our customers and employees! We value honesty, diversity, interpersonal growth, supporting our community, and unconditional dedication to excellence.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
You'll love working here! Hickman Automotive Group has been a leading business in our province for over 110 years and we're now over 450 employees strong. But we're not resting on our laurels-we're continually growing, evolving and innovating. We offer plenty of training programs as well as opportunities for growth, advancement and leadership. Best of all, you'll get to do the work you love, surrounded by others who bring the same passion and excellence to their work as you do.
If you want a career that offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a positive and enthusiastic work environment, submit your cover letter and resume, on or before February 8, 2022.
Hickman Automotive Group is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.