Bluedrop develops quality eLearning solutions for clients across many industry sectors. This position requires an individual with attention to detail, a good client perspective, the willingness to work within a project team environment and a desire to grow with our business. The Quality Tester is responsible for ensuring eLearning project deliverables conform to quality standards and client expectations.
What you'll do
- Reviewing storyboards in varying formats for grammatical errors, consistency, and adhering to Style/Design Guides;
- Functionality and usability testing of courseware and product at various stages of the project life cycle;
- Maintaining and executing test plans/scripts for project qualification and release;
- Maintaining and using quality control tools and environments;
- Identifying, isolating, reporting, and tracking issues;
- Ensuring quality control and testing objectives are completed within project deadlines;
- Making recommendations to management about ways to improve Quality processes;
- Providing supervisor with regular status updates and reporting/identifying problem areas; and
- Other related duties as assigned by your Manager.
What you'll need
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite;
- Testing software tools/platform experience;
- Experience reviewing technical design documents;
- Testing (eLearning and/or software) experience;
- ISO 9001 quality management system experience will be considered an asset;
- Experience in eLearning and LCMS environments will be considered an asset;
- Experience in software development and support will be considered an asset;
- Bilingual capabilities in English and French will be considered an asset; and
- Must be able to obtain government security NATO Secret clearance.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTS) operates within the defense and aerospace industry where it designs and develops highly specialized, high performance, tactical training for front line operators of equipment working in complex environments and high-risk situations. This includes, training systems needs analysis, custom courseware development, virtual simulation training devices, and ongoing training support for in service support. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. Please forward your resume to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTSI) is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best...