We're growing and it's happening fast! We're fortunate to share our successes with an incredible and talented team who share a passion for what they do. And right now, we have an immediate opening for experienced and energetic individuals to join that team.
Bluedrop develops quality training solutions for clients across mostly Aerospace and Defense industry sectors. Our clients are demanding and on the leading edge of learning. This position requires an individual with attention to detail, a good client perspective, the willingness to work within a project team environment and a desire to grow with our business.
This is an entry level position suitable for any individual with a background in quality control and experience in reviewing online and blended training solutions.
What you'll do
The Quality Control Specialist is responsible for ensuring training/e-Learning content conforms to quality standards and client expectations. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Reviewing storyboards in varying formats for alignment and adherence to Style/Design Guides.
- Identifying grammatical issues, punctuation errors, spelling mistakes and making suggestions to ensure better readability.
- Functionality and usability testing of courseware and product at various stages of the project life cycle.
- Maintaining and executing quality checklists adhering to project standards.
- Maintaining and using quality control tools and environments.
- Ensuring quality control and testing objectives are completed within project deadlines.
- Making recommendations to management about ways to improve Quality processes.
- Cooperate and liaise with instructional designers, subject matter experts, media developers, project managers, etc.
- Providing supervisor with regular status updates and reporting/identifying problem areas; and
- Other related duties as assigned by the Manager.
What you'll need
You have a passion for detail and accuracy.
Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
Editing and Proofreading experience will be considered an asset.
Testing (e-Learning and/or software) experience will be considered an asset.
ISO 9001 quality management system experience will be considered an asset.
Experience in e-Learning and LCMS environments will be considered an asset.
Bilingual capabilities in English and French will be considered an asset; and
Must be able to obtain government security NATO Secret clearance.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTS) operates within the defense and aerospace industry where it designs and develops highly specialized, high performance, tactical training for front line operators of equipment working in complex environments and high-risk situations. This includes, training systems needs analysis, custom courseware development, virtual simulation training devices, and ongoing training support for in service support. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best….