Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, managers and salespeople streamline their sales process, get back the time they spend managing proposals, and close deals.
We're looking for a QA tester/analyst to join our Halifax-based team and help us improve the quality and stability of our flagship product.
What you'll do
The person we hire for this position:
- Has a knack for finding bugs in a software product.
- Has strong problem-solving and analytical skills, and works to deeply understand our users/customers and use-cases.
- Follows best practices for application testing using manual methods of testing.
- Works closely with the product team to understand requirements and identify design gaps.
- Executes manual tests on our product, finds bugs, documents them, and communicate them in a clear, effective manner.
- Works with the support team to trap and reproduce bugs our customers are experiencing.
- Has QA experience testing web applications, ideally in a startup/SaaS environment.
Please forward your resume along with a thoughtful cover letter.
What you'll need
Experience: Some experience in a similar role.
Education: College Diploma or equivalency
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We're Proposify, a SaaS secret weapon for 5,000+ companies worldwide, and counting. We help our customers streamline their sales process, we make it easier and faster to create winning proposals, and most importantly, we help them close more deals.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We work out of a cool, comfortable, and styling office in the heart of downtown Halifax close to bus routes, pubs and restaurants.
The person we hire for the full-time position will enjoy:
- A competitive salary
- Health & dental benefits
- A new MacBook Pro
- 2 weeks vacation time
- Friday happy hour on us (beer on tap)
- Free snacks and coffee
- A fun, collaborative team environment
- Ongoing investment into learning
- A good laugh everyday