Reporting to the Director, Quality Assurance, the QA documentation specialist maintains procedures and activities to support the integrity of Quality Management System (QMS) at IMV and participates in amendment of quality documents to support IMV QMS.
QA Documentation Specialist assists in the coordination and maintenance of all quality systems and be responsible for up-dating related data-bases (Change control, deviation, CAPAR, NCR, OOS, Training records, etc), maintaining filing system for Quality documents (electronic and paper) so that to achieve easy retrieval and /or destruction/archiving at appropriate time while ensuring traceability of these activities.
What you'll do
- Assists in the coordination and maintenance of all quality systems and is responsible to up-date related data-bases (Change control, deviation, CAPAR, NCR, OOS, Training records, etc).
- Maintains filing system for Quality documents (electronic and paper) so that to achieve easy retrieval and /or destruction/archiving at appropriate time while ensuring traceability of these activities
- Amends and maintain files (electronic and paper) for SOPs and forms as per approved Change Control submitted.
- Assists to coordinate the review and approval of revised/new QMS documents and ensure GxP training documents are completed and filed as required
- Perform other clerical, laboratory, administrative and miscellaneous duties as required.
What you'll need
Mandatory Education- Degrees, Licenses, Certifications
- · Completion of a post-secondary diploma or related degree is required BSc
Additional Valuable Education-Degrees, Licenses, Certifications
- · Pharmaceutical training certification or equivalent certification is an asset
- · Basic knowledge of FDA/ Health Canada/ EU GMP and regulatory requirements
- · Familiarity with laboratory operations, possessing good understanding of quality assurance and quality control programs, including the QMS
- · 1+ years experience in a similar position
We're looking for
A little bit about us
IMV Inc. is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company that has the potential to make history by developing a first-in-class effective T cell-targeted immune therapy for cancer. We have built an unprecedented delivery platform (DPX) that generates targeted immune cells directly into the human body, which produces robust, and sustained capabilities to destroy cancer. DPX is the engine that drives our lead drug candidate, Maveropepimut-S (DPX-Survivac), which has successfully completed multiple Phase 1/1b trials, generating best-in-class results in advanced recurrent ovarian cancer and Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL).
Our Platform Enables a Strong, Sustained Immune Response
The unique "no-release" mechanism of action of our DPX Platform allows antigen-presenting cells (APCs) to be attracted to the injection site, facilitating antigen presentation to immune cells. All our immunotherapies and vaccines candidates are formulated with the DPX platform, giving them the ability to generate, in vivo, a targeted, robust and sustained immune response against cancer cells or viruses.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This position will be based in Dartmouth, NS
Please indicate in your application, your salary expectations and your availability for this position.
Compensation will be determined based upon skill set and experience of the selected candidate and benchmarking for the position. IMV offers paid vacation, health/ dental plan, employee assistance program, stock options, and annual bonuses.
If you feel that you are the best candidate for this position, please apply through the "Apply Now" button.
Please clearly indicate in your application how you meet the requirements for this role and why you think you would be the best candidate for the role.
Applications will be considered upon receipt until May 3rd 2021
*We appreciate your application but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We reserve the right to request interview candidates to complete skill/ behavior based assessments as part of the interview process.
Strong Science Needs Bright Minds
At IMV, we have high standards. And even higher aspirations.
Our drug candidates are helping us build on this promise. Our technology provides the tools that underscore this mission. And our people are the heart of our operation-the ultimate value-drivers upon which we, as a Company, rest.
We Work Better Together
Curing diseases-especially the ones that continue to evade and outpace even the brightest minds in our industry-is hard work. Despite the intensity and ferocity of our business, the one thing we do not have to worry about is the morale and the spirit of our people. We work hard and we play hard. Our people enjoy our drive, our mission and the road less traveled here in Halifax. As it turns out, that does make all the difference.
We aim high with our mission, so we expect high performance from our people. Whether you are evaluating T cell responses, coordinating clinical operations with our partners, or working with our investor base, we depend on you to help realize the full value of our organization. In turn, we value you, and what you can bring to our Company. We support you in enjoying life fully while working towards your professional goals. Above all, we cultivate the camaraderie that is the hallmark of our corporate culture.
Happy Employees Produce Strong Results.