Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTSI) is looking for a proactive and professional individual to serve as a QA Tester. Under the authority of the Director of Products & Development, this individual will have knowledge of software testing strategies and tactics to ensure a high quality level on Bluedrop Training & Simulation solutions and products.
What you'll do
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts.
- Execute test cases and report test results.
- Identify, document and ensure resolution of software issues.
- Analyze tests for coverage of performance, data, and functionality.
- Report on quality of multiple products and the release readiness of the products.
- Review historical, existing and ongoing bug reports to identify areas needing specific attention.
- Participate in the establishment of software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing and maintenance.
What you'll need
- College diploma or University degree in related field (or equivalent)
- 1+ years of software testing experience, including writing test cases
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches relating to desktop and web applications.
- Proficient in writing software test cases and test plans.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner, including the ability to explain technical details to a non-technical person.
- Highly organized, flexible, deadline driven and detail oriented.
- Knowledge and experience with automation testing an asset
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Must be able to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTS) operates within the defense and aerospace industry where it designs and develops highly specialized, high performance, tactical training for front line operators of equipment working in complex environments and high-risk situations. This includes, training systems needs analysis, custom courseware development, virtual simulation training devices, and ongoing training support for in service support. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please forward your resume, in confidence, to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best…