Reporting to the SVP of Quality & Compliance, the as QA Office Assistant you will be responsible for providing a full range of administrative and clerical services for the Quality department, to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations. The position coordinates all administrative activities, acts as liaison between the various directors, managers and staff, facilitating communication, information management and retrieval, and meetings. In this role you will provide additional support to individuals, committees or working groups as assigned.
What you'll do
- Document creation, copying, scanning, filing, retrieving, archiving and destruction
- Acquire all required signatures on QMS/RA Original documents, and electronic documents
- Support the distribution and retrieval of QMS Documents Controlled Copies
- Monthly check of laboratory logbooks to make sure they are up to date with reviewers' signatures and appropriately filled out (GDP practices)
- Coordinate professional travel arrangements for deparment members
- Make all arrangements associated with and maintain records of external audits
- Assist in the maintenance of records relating to Internal audits and QA/QC Controlled Documents
- Expense and timesheet prepartion for Department members specifically for the Senior VP of Quality and Compliance.
- Coordinate meetings, send Outlook calendar reminders, reserve conference rooms (including any catering and audio and video set up when required), prepare/distribute agendas and handouts and/or transcribe meeting minutes
- Assemble and maintain batch records
- Assist in compiling and updating the monthly Key Quality Indicative Parameters (QIP)
What you'll need
- 2+ years as an administrative assistant or equivalent
- Previous experience in a GxP environment is a plus
Knowledge of standard office administrative processes and procedures.
Knowledge of e-signature and e-QMS
Excellent English grammar and proof-reading skills required
Proficient level computer skills and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Access, MS Project, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Excellent typing, grammar, spelling and proof reading skills.
Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet management, and data entry
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organization and time management skills
- Team Oriented
- Ability to work with all Quality sections collaboratively
We're looking for
A little bit about us
IMV Inc. is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company that has the potential to make history by developing a first-in-class effective T cell-targeted immune therapy for cancer. We have built an unprecedented delivery platform (DPX) that generates targeted immune cells directly into the human body, which produces robust, and sustained capabilities to destroy cancer. DPX is the engine that drives our lead drug candidate, Maveropepimut-S (DPX-Survivac), which has successfully completed multiple Phase 1/1b trials, generating best-in-class results in advanced recurrent ovarian cancer and Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL).
Our Platform Enables a Strong, Sustained Immune Response
The unique "no-release" mechanism of action of our DPX Platform allows antigen-presenting cells (APCs) to be attracted to the injection site, facilitating antigen presentation to immune cells. All our immunotherapies and vaccines candidates are formulated with the DPX platform, giving them the ability to generate, in vivo, a targeted, robust and sustained immune response against cancer cells or viruses.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Please indicate in your application, your salary expectations and your availability for this position.
Compensation will be determined based upon skill set and experience of the selected candidate and benchmarking for the position. IMV offers paid vacation, health/ dental plan, employee assistance program, stock options, and annual bonuses.
If you feel that you are the best candidate for this position, please apply through the "Apply Now" button.
Please clearly indicate in your application how you meet the requirements for this role and why you think you would be the best candidate for the role.
Applications will be considered until September 15st 2021
*We appreciate your application but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We reserve the right to request interview candidates to complete skill/ behavior based assessments as part of the interview process.
Strong Science Needs Bright Minds
At IMV, we have high standards. And even higher aspirations.
Our drug candidates are helping us build on this promise. Our technology provides the tools that underscore this mission. And our people are the heart of our operation-the ultimate value-drivers upon which we, as a Company, rest.
We Work Better Together
Curing diseases-especially the ones that continue to evade and outpace even the brightest minds in our industry-is hard work. Despite the intensity and ferocity of our business, the one thing we do not have to worry about is the morale and the spirit of our people. We work hard and we play hard. Our people enjoy our drive, our mission and the road less traveled here in Halifax. As it turns out, that does make all the difference.
We aim high with our mission, so we expect high performance from our people. Whether you are evaluating T cell responses, coordinating clinical operations with our partners, or working with our investor base, we depend on you to help realize the full value of our organization. In turn, we value you, and what you can bring to our Company. We support you in enjoying life fully while working towards your professional goals. Above all, we cultivate the camaraderie that is the hallmark of our corporate culture.
Happy Employees Produce Strong Results.