An integral role on the Remsoft team, the Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst will assess application functionality to ensure it is of the highest quality when provided to our clients. With the support of Quality Assurance team members, the QA Analyst plans, creates, and executes tests (including the preparation of test data) to certify the application under test meets quality standards prior to release.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with who is willing to provide expertise to help maintain and improve existing test standards and processes.
What you'll do
Work with QA team members to ensure a quality product and provide input to enhance testing processes.
Tasks may include:
- Participating in the maintenance of software quality standards for test planning, creation and execution
- Developing, documenting, and maintaining functional test cases and other test artifacts
- Performing functionality, usability, and regression testing of cloud-based products
- Executing test cases and reporting test results
- Tracking, analyzing, recording, and verifying all software functionality discrepancies
- Reporting critical issues and working with development to resolve
- Proactively communicating with developers, analysts, and other teams to resolve issues or questions pertaining to test creation or execution
- Carrying out scheduled plans and providing feedback to QA Team Lead
- Monitoring progress to meet milestones or deadlines
What you'll need
- College diploma or University degree in related field (or equivalent)
- 3 years of software testing experience including writing and executing manual test cases
- Working knowledge of QA methodologies, testing techniques and approaches relating to web applications
- Proficient in writing software test cases and test plans.
- Highly organized, flexible and detail oriented
Experience with SQL databases and complex queries
Background in DevOps environment
Experience testing APIs (Postman)
ISTQB or similar certification
We're looking for
A little bit about us
For over a quarter of a century, Remsoft has been the global leader in Optimization Software for Land-Based Asset Management. We've been working with over 150 clients around the globe, spanning 15 countries, to offer optimized planning and scheduling solutions across all land-based and infrastructure sectors. More than half a billion acres of land is managed globally and sustainably through Remsoft's products and services.
We use our technology and expertise to improve the condition and productivity of the world's land-based assets: forests, roads, energy resources and more. We help organizations develop business and environmental sustainability through optimized plans and schedules which enable the allocation of resources to achieve desired outcomes with more profitability, sustainability, mitigated risk, considering constantly shifting variables.
Since our roots are in forestry, we've always been thinking in futures and planning a generation ahead. As forward and future thinkers, this translates not only into profitability, but sustainability. We've been able to achieve this with our technology, talented team and a growing list of partners. We have an expert team with ongoing investment in research and development. We've done it, and we'll continue to do it. We are profitable, sustainable futurists for companies around the world in all sectors.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
The Remsoft culture is one that promotes a healthy work and life balance. We welcome diversity, support flexibility, and care about individual well being.
Remsoft is passionate about making a difference locally and globally. We contribute, and are committed to the social and environmental sustainability of our planet.
At Remsoft, we have a collaborative environment where everyone's contribution is valued. Company goals are visible and tracked. Milestones are celebrated.
Compensation & benefits
Competitive salaries, 100% employer paid benefits for employees, health and wellness benefit, paid parental leave, and training funding.
Tight knit team, flexible work hours, company-wide goals and visibility, annual 'Remsoft Day' holiday, and regular team socials and celebrations.
Paid volunteer and personal days, flexible work hours, and the option of working from home.