Since incorporation in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing molecular diagnostic products and services to help people all over the world better manage pathogen-based threats. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, LuminUltra is a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Miami, Paris, London, and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, LuminUltra's best-in-class solutions are being used in the fight against COVID-19, including on-site clinical diagnostic testing, surface, and wastewater tests. By providing rapid, accurate biological testing solutions, LuminUltra works to fulfill its core purpose 'to create peace of mind so we can all work, live and play with confidence'.
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Public Relations Manager to join the Communications & Marketing Team.
What you'll do
As a key member of LuminUltra's Communications & Marketing Team, the Public Relations Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Strategy management: Oversee the development of brand reputation management, public relations strategies, and earned media efforts and in support of departmental and corporate objective.
- Earned media management: Lead all earned media efforts on behalf of LuminUltra, including writing and distributing press releases and developing media kits and internal preparation documents. Act as point person managing inbound media requests and identify and prepare spokespeople.
- Metrics tracking: Own the metrics and reporting pertaining to brand and earned media. Track, evaluate and report on KPIs related to the function including media monitoring, media coverage and mentions, and share of voice. Develop and implement tactics to drive performance aligned to key metrics.
- Content development: Develop brand-related content to promote key initiatives via a variety of channels including print, web and social in close coordination with both the Digital Marketing Manager and Content Marketing Manager.
- Agency management: Manage relationship with external PR agency
- Internal communications: Develop, manage and execute the internal communications strategy to keep internal stakeholders informed and engaged.
- Reputation management: Support the development and ongoing maintenance of a reputational management plan.
What you'll need
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in public relations or a related field.
- Experience working with stakeholders including government and commercial partnerships an asset.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in a communications/ PR based role.
- Critical thinker, works extremely well under pressure and in the face of a crisis.
- Experienced in acting in a spokesperson capacity, directly interacting with media.
- Enthusiastic and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to rank competing priorities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Experience with media monitoring tool such as Meltwater an asset.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
LuminUltra Technologies Ltd.
Since our initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London, and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, our best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding our capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
LuminUltra's Core Values:
Maximum Commitment & Urgency
Integrity & Respect in All We Do
Challenge the Status Quo
Remain Flexible at All Times
Outstanding Community Experience