We are looking for a project manager to see through to completion antenna product development for 4G and 5G wireless networks. The successful candidate will be an integral member of each team and will not only create and drive schedules, but will be the ?go to? resource for all things related to the project. They will drive project schedules forward by actively facilitating the development process and working collaboratively with a diverse set of people ? from engineers, sales, manufacturing, procurement and lab staff to external suppliers and customers.
What you'll do
- Drive project schedules by facilitating the development process and cheering on team mates
- Clear communication with suppliers to ensure parts & materials are delivered on time and convey changes to team mates precisely
- Work with lab manager to ensure antennas will be assembled in coordination with parts arrival
- Collaborate with test engineer & technologists to minimize time between antenna builds and measurement / qualification
- Perform 2D scheduling (time vs available resources) and tracking of projects and communicate milestones effectively to strong-stakeholders
- Work with the Director of Engineering on allocating project resources, estimating product development costs and estimating product Bill of Material (BOM) cost
- Drive R&D group?s supply chain and ensure that the correct materials and parts are being ordered from local or foreign suppliers to meet individual project needs ? from lowest cost to shortest lead time
- Organize the BOM and parts-list for antenna builds to ensure all materials and parts will be available at build time
- Ensure all project and product documentation are complete and available ? from parts & assembly drawings to review meeting presentations, test reports, datasheets and measurement results
- Identify and document project risks, from technical to programmatic
What you'll need
- A Bachelor?s of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 5 years work experience
- Proficiency in project planning and tracking tools, such as Microsoft Project
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior involvement in designing assemblies for high volume electronic devices is an asset
- Experience in RF design for high volume production is a significant asset
- Some (10% ? 20%) travel may be required
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Stiles Executive Search
Stiles Executive Search is a boutique Retainer & Contingency Executive Search Firm. We specialize in helping companies find top talent worldwide. Our Senior Level, Technical and Hospitality brand experience allows us to uniquely focus on helping companies attract, develop, and retain best-in-class leaders. Today employers face major shifts that call for intelligent responses from experienced and agile leaders. Finding those people to fill those vital positions means using the appropriate resources. At Stiles Executive Search, we understand the competencies and skill sets required of these leaders and how to find them, attract them and strategically align them with your business. We offer a full service solution designed to address the industry?s talent needs.
We craft, curate and individualize recruitment solutions for all of our clients needs. We offer a variety of recruitment options and pricing solutions. We are at our finest finding strategically, culturally and professionally perfect solutions to a niche markets human and talent resource needs.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an ASAP position please forward resume directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration.