The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for planning, executing and finalizing solutions related to new and existing projects and services. A PM is required to work as a partner with every department and take the lead to deliver results within the time frame, budget, and scope. The person in this position is expected to set milestones for each project both in North America and Oversees. You will coordinates efforts between operations and technical teams in order to maintain effective and efficient project delivery in accordance with the business plan.
What you'll do
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Effectively adapt existing as well as develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams.
- Follow project management methodologies to ensure work-package is delivered on time, on scope, and on budget.
- Lead or contribute to the creation, maintenance and quality management of project documentation (including requirements analysis, effort assessment, Statement of Work, project plan, project status report, project dashboard, change request, project schedule, and others as required).
- Coordinate and prioritize project deliverables and partner with various departments, suppliers, and stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, and perform and document post-project reviews.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
What you'll need
- Proven 5-8 years of progressive working experience as a project administrator, including 3 years in a Management position in sectors such as technical/ engineering/ science/ or agronomy.
- Post-secondary education/ master's degree, preferably in Management, Business or Information Technology. A master's degree would be considered an asset.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of project management tools and software.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is an asset.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Resson helps large and small agriculture companies and agricultural service providers boost productivity and profits with near real-time predictive analysis for crop management. The company’s RAMAS ® Resson Agricultural Management and Analytics System ® integrates large scale cloud-based data analytics with sensor fusion and robotic platforms to provide agricultural producers with an unequalled view of crop production and field conditions. The RAMAS ® data driven agriculture solution analyzes crop metrics to assess crop status and health, providing operators with the information required to optimize agricultural operations, improve efficiency, boost yields and maximize profitability.