An integral role on the Remsoft team, the Project Manager directs and controls all project activities, including directing human resources and controlling costs, schedules, and deliverables. With the support of delivery team members, the Project Manager manages, plans, and coordinates activities of projects to ensure that the goals and objectives of all projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. The successful candidate has a solid understanding of project management best practice and uses best practice to lead project teams to deliver successful projects.
What you'll do
Maintains open lines of communication between the Remsoft delivery team and the client
Reviews requests for changes in scope, schedule, or budget prior to submission to the client
- Responsible for the day-to-day coordination and execution of project activities
- Responsible for overall project risk and quality management
- Defines and documents project plans, policies, and procedures
- Prepares and submits project status reports, as required
- Facilitates project status meetings and project review meetings
- Works with the Remsoft delivery and client teams to facilitate project tasks and produce high quality work products and deliverables
What you'll need
B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- A proven track record of success and a range of 3-5 years of project management experience in the software and/or professional services sector
Very strong writing skills, coupled with strong oral communication and presentation skills
- Vast knowledge and experience with various delivery methodologies
- An MBA or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
More than 5 years of project management experience
- Strong consulting skills (e.g. active listening, understanding client challenges, etc.)
- Oral and written communication in French
- Oral and written communication in Spanish and/or Portuguese
We're looking for
A little bit about us
For over a quarter of a century, Remsoft has been the global leader in Optimization Software for Land-Based Asset Management. We've been working with over 150 clients around the globe, spanning 15 countries, to offer optimized planning and scheduling solutions across all land-based and infrastructure sectors. More than half a billion acres of land is managed globally and sustainably through Remsoft's products and services.
We use our technology and expertise to improve the condition and productivity of the world's land-based assets: forests, roads, energy resources and more. We help organizations develop business and environmental sustainability through optimized plans and schedules which enable the allocation of resources to achieve desired outcomes with more profitability, sustainability, mitigated risk, considering constantly shifting variables.
Since our roots are in forestry, we've always been thinking in futures and planning a generation ahead. As forward and future thinkers, this translates not only into profitability, but sustainability. We've been able to achieve this with our technology, talented team and a growing list of partners. We have an expert team with ongoing investment in research and development. We've done it, and we'll continue to do it. We are profitable, sustainable futurists for companies around the world in all sectors.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Not just an office with a great view - the Remsoft culture is one that promotes a healthy work/life balance… and we don't just talk the talk, we walk the walk. Our team of dynamic individuals is passionate about our community at home and abroad and contributing to the social and environmental sustainability of our planet.
We're totally invested in awesome, and we're proud to have gained the reputation of being a great place to work.
Remsoft offers an impressive showcase of work and life benefits to all its employees. These include:
Compensation & benefits
Competitive salaries, 100% employer paid benefits for employees, health and wellness benefit, paid parental leave, and training funding.
Tight knit team, flexible work hours, company-wide goals and visibility, annual 'Remsoft Day' holiday, catered monthly team lunch for all employees, team socials and celebrations, and weekly Friday Happy Hour.
On-site massage therapy, paid volunteer and personal days, flexible work hours, and the option of working from home