We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team. The primary purpose of the position is to develop and maintain customer satisfaction and deliver quality products to meet customers' performance and schedule requirements. This position will lead, manage, coordinate, and report on multiple programs and assemble and guide cross functional project teams. The Project Manager will report to the Senior VP Engineering.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain project business plans and coordinate each project through the stage gate process
- Develop and administer detailed project schedules
- Budget tracking and adherence
- Serve as primary customer liaison
- Monitor and report status of ongoing contracts to senior managers and primary customer stakeholders
- Identify project issues and assign risk
- Interface with interdepartmental stakeholders (Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, Quality) to successfully execute project requirements
- Provide detailed budget analysis and sales forecast reports associated with key customer accounts
- Develop and execute opportunity capture strategies and assist in building business/project opportunities
What you'll need
- Minimum 5 years experience in a project management role
- Familiar with estimating, scheduling, subcontract coordination, and material procurement
- Above average organizational skills and ability to work effectively on several projects concurrently
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability working in a team environment
- Demonstrated results leading activities in support of program management, supply chain management, contract management, ERP system reporting, contract management, operations experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Engineering or related field
- Engineering or solid technical or manufacturing background preferred
- Experience working with military contracts would be an asset
A little bit about us
Kraken Robotic Systems Inc.
Kraken Robotic Systems Inc. is a marine technology company engaged in the design and development of advanced handling systems, sensors, software, subsea batteries, and underwater robotics for Unmanned Maritime Vehicles used in military and commercial applications. www.krakenrobotics.com