The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Brands like Condé Nast, Apple, Sephora, and Home Depot use Dash Hudson daily to make every interaction on social meaningful.
Our visual marketing software surfaces actionable insights for social channels. Dash Hudson equips brands with the tools and data they need to build deeper relationships with online consumers, maximize social ROI, and streamline scheduling and reporting processes. We take it to the next level with AI technology that helps marketers make better decisions, faster.
As the Project Manager, you will work with our incredible dev team to manage the delivery of our products, used by some of the best companies in the world.
What you'll do
You will be collaborating closely with our Product and Engineering teams in managing the delivery of features in a SaaS/cloud platform environment.
- Working with the Product Manager to maintain the product backlog
- Scoping technical tasks based on business requirements for new features
- Collaborating with teams to obtain estimates on the features timelines
- Making sure that dev team delivers successful projects and products that are on-time, on-budget, and high quality every time
- Working with teams to ensure that Scrum meetings are happening
- Coaching Scrum Masters on Kanban and Scrum best practices
- Reporting on project status, providing timely status updates to the CTO and Product Manager
- Performing Risk Management - identify, evaluate and mitigate project risks
- Contributing to the development and accountability of the team (including identifying and eliminating roadblocks, improving work capacity and organization, and individual mentorship)
- Helping to kill inefficiencies by suggesting implementation process improvements
- Supporting with the development of IT policies, the collection of metrics and ensuring compliance
What you'll need
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Post-Secondary Education (or equivalent experience) in a discipline such as Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology Systems
- At least 2 years of experience in the role of IT Project Manager
- Hands-on experience with project management tools like Clubhouse or JIRA
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Significant attention to detail
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Great adaptability to change and flexibility in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong drive for action, results-oriented
- Outstanding organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Ability to handle multiple projects, deal with changing priorities and ambiguity
- Team player, supportive of a collaborative team environment and culture
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Experience working for SaaS software product company
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Any Project Management Institute (PMI) certification
- Any Scrum Master certification
- Experience with creating and ensuring compliance with IT policies or at least familiarity with industry-standard IT policies
- Familiarity with industry-standard IT metrics
- Experience with completing SR&ED applications
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness for all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
Here's a little bit more about our team and products:
- We're a diverse team from around the world.
- We have a very productive engineering team based in Halifax. We build beautiful, functional products that customers love.
- Our marketing platform is best-in-class competing with the biggest companies in the marketing software industry.
- We have a big vision for the future of visual intelligence. We want you to be part of it.
- Our development methodology is a hybrid of Kanban and Scrum.
If you are interested in joining a team of passionate people who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon.