We're growing and it's happening fast! We're fortunate to share our successes with an incredible and talented team who share a passion for what they do. We have immediate openings for experienced and energetic individuals to join that team with Bluedrop Learning Networks.
You have a passion for managing and exceeding client expectations at every turn while relaying project related information to a team of designers and developers while ensuring objectives are met.
What you'll do
- Own the implementations of client projects from sales hand-off through delivery
- Work closely to understand client history, business goals and implementation objectives
- Gather project requirements, refine understanding and requirements based on direct and ongoing communication with the client
- Lead implementation kickoff meetings with all stakeholders
- Create and manage project documents (system specifications, project plan, workflows, change requests) with an eye towards completeness, thoroughness, and achievability
- Assembling resources required to execute project plans
- Practice risk avoidance by anticipating potential issues and develop plans for prevention
- Schedule and manage client meetings throughout the course of the implementation (e.g. weekly status meetings, training sessions, client review and sign-off meetings, debriefs, etc.)
- Oversee project time tracking and reporting
- Work with client personnel to receive project deliverables, keep the implementation on schedule and within budget
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure high quality deliveries
- Author and process change orders with the support of Bluedrop account management and/or solution analysts as needed
- Using formal methodology, procedural knowledge, and budget management experience to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Provide highly responsive customer support, as needed
- Manage project wrap-up activities including reconciliation reporting, project closure meetings with clients, documenting take-aways and learns (to be applied with future implementations)
- Reviewing, understanding, and managing contracts
- Other related duties as required
What you'll need
- Client-facing project management experience
- Experience managing multiple projects or a large project with complex inter-dependencies
- Experience facilitating meetings with high-level, cross-functional teams
- Ability to learn quickly and present well in front of the client while still learning
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with clients and internal teams
- Aptitude to analyze a situation, define key objectives, and recommend strategies and/or action plans
- Possess a solid understanding of various software development processes, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, release and version control, testing methodologies, and deployment management
- Ability to adapt to, and work effectively within, a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle competing demands and to ensure development and implementation of proper systems and processes in an agile environment
- Ability to spot potential risks and troubleshoot solutions that lead to better outcomes
- Certification or training in Project Management
- Minimum 5 years experience as Project Manager of a job of similar size and complexity, Software implementation (preferably)
- 3-5 years experience in delivering medium to large scale software implementations
- Sound knowledge of best practices and previous experience in the areas of software development
- Superior consultative skills with the ability to anticipate and interpret client needs and provide optimal solutions
- Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple initiatives, projects and deadlines while keeping up with a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Project)
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Learning Networks
Bluedrop Learning Networks Inc. (BLN) provides unique SaaS-based workforce development solutions to help government and corporate customers improve employment outcomes and keep workers safe. By understanding the complex operating environments of its target markets, BLN's solutions are able to address multiple stakeholders. These solutions help workers to manage mandatory certifications, apprentices to track new skills at work, the unemployed to get jobs, the underemployed to advance, dreamers to start businesses, and local businesses to grow. Typical customers include workforce investment boards, apprenticeship authorities, government agencies, NGOs and workers' compensation boards.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful organization with the ability to impact the future success.
We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please forward your resume, in confidence, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this vacancy or select "Apply Now".
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Learning Networks is an equal opportunity employer.