Acadian Construction is a locally owned company that was established in South East New Brunswick in 1958. Our company is built on a commitment to our clients, investment in our people and focusing on our core values: Integrity, Honesty, Safety, Perseverance, and Caring for the community.
Acadian takes pride in building and we strongly believe in giving back to our community by supporting local charitable causes both financially and through volunteer work. A healthy community allows healthy businesses to thrive.
We are looking for a dynamic Construction Project Manager to join our growing team.
What you'll do
We are looking for new team members who describe themselves and are energized by the following:
· Excellent problem solving skills and an understanding that all project stakeholders depend on the Acadian Team to manage solutions in order to move our owner?s project forward.
· Working on challenging projects where setting goals and delivering on expectations is a daily framework for success and excellence.
· Ability to motivate people towards a common goal of completing what we have committed to as a team.
· The willingness to always improve through adoption of new technologies, learning new methods or accepting constructive criticism.
· Capability of managing large scale projects while keeping attention to detail.
· Team mindset with the inclination to help colleagues to get things done and share best practices amongst team members.
· Willingness to learn the Acadian Way of doing things and follow a defined process of project management.
What you'll need
The following qualifications are not required but would be considered assets when applying for this position:
· P.Tech, EIT or P Eng. designation with related job experience
· 3+ years project management experience
· 5+ years construction industry experience
· Strong computer skills and experience working with MS Office including Project or other PM Software.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Acadian Construction Ltd
A family-owned company, Acadian Construction began its existence in 1958. For more than a half century, we have operated with traditional, family-based values such as loyalty, honesty and a strong work ethic.
We have developed innovative approaches relevant to our industry. Communication and information-sharing are keys to success in our industry, as project team members are often in separate locations afield. We integrate an estimating management system, budgeting and accounting systems along with a workplace time reporting system. We utilize scheduling software that enables construction costs and progress to be monitored and constantly updated. This technical expertise offers a process that is transparent and timely for our clients.
Construction and project management services are provided in both official languages, a considerable advantage in New Brunswick and Atlantic Canada.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Acadian Construction is a well-respected member of the construction industry with an excellent reputation with both our clients and other members of the industry. We are able to attract top talent through:
· A competitive compensation package
· RRSP Program
· Excellent health benefits
· Professional Development
· A strong team culture
Our company has been building for over half a century and we plan on continuing to grow. We understand that our longevity is due to our clients trusting us with their projects that can only be achieved byhaving a great reputation and a focus on professional development for our team members.