- As an integral member of the project team, you will help to plan and organize activities of the construction project under the direction of a Project Manager.
- Assists with preparation and execution of overall schedule.
- Organizes and maintains project site files and documents; manages electronic document database.
- Maintains up-to-date, accurate documents for the project including drawings, plans, submittals, document logs, purchase orders, etc.
- Use our Project Management Software to complete contract and change notices, design revisions, RFIs, RFQ, etc
- Liaises with architects, consulting engineers, subcontractors and suppliers regarding contract and change notices, design revisions, RFIs, RFQ, etc.
- Prepares and participates in meetings with project team, architects, consultants and subcontractors.
- Prepares and distributes accurate and detailed meeting minutes in a timely manner
- Assists with providing final document turnover to client at completion of project
- Coordinate deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Maintains project awareness in order to keep Project Manager and others informed about status and potential project issues.
- Prepares and assists with project tenders
What you'll need
To be successful in this role the interested candidate must possess the following:
- 0 to 2 years' experience as Project Coordinator;
- Degree in Engineering or Diploma in Engineer Technology
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite;
- Able to work within tight time deadlines;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Builds constructive and effective relationships;
- Safety conscious; and
A little bit about us
Chimo Construction Limited
Chimo Construction Limited is involved in the commercial and industrial construction sectors of Newfoundland and Labrador as general contractors, project managers and developers for design-build/lease construction.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
The compensation package offered is competitive and will reflect the successful candidate's qualifications and experience.
Crosbie Group of Companies is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
If you require this job advertising in an alternate format or require accessibility supports to complete your application, please contact us immediately or contact our community partners at Inclusion NL to access the supports you require. (kathy@inclusionNL.ca or 709-697-3323).