As the Project Administrator, you have a passion for coordinating, working with other team members, and ensuring that objectives are being met. The role will require knowledge in multiple facets of the business to accurately report on project status to project managers through a project management office (PMO). This will include, but not be limited to: administration, project support (communication, planning, reporting and analysis, tracking), and security. Working with a team of professionals, this is a key role that will deliver technical publications and training to meet Canadian Department of National Defence (DND) operational and quality standards.
What you'll do
Daily communication with Program Manager.
Support program manager as required.
Day-to-day internal project management.
Preparation, review, and update of project management documents (e.g., project schedule, project charter, risk management plan, risk registers.)
Preparation of customer deliverables including invoices and monthly project status reports.
Updating and management of internal management tracking systems (including cost tracking).
Coordinate internal processes in coordination with production, quality assurance, instructional design areas of company.
Management of internal tasks and actions.
Prepare, schedule, and lead internal meetings.
Other tasks as assigned by the program manager.
Administrative tasks (assigned to project assistants):
Preparation of meeting minutes and action items.
Version and store project management documents
What you'll need
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working in the coordination/management and support of projects through a PMO or similar organization.
- Diploma or degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple initiatives in a fast past environment.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using Microsoft Project to manage project schedules.
- Experience creating reports and analysis of project data using Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to obtain Government of Canada Security Clearance.
- Knowledge of the creation of technical publications and/or training materials for the CAF will be considered an asset.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTS) operates within the defense and aerospace industry where it designs and develops highly specialized, high performance, tactical training for front line operators of equipment working in complex environments and high-risk situations. This includes, training systems needs analysis, custom courseware development, virtual simulation training devices, and ongoing training support for in service support. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best….