The Program Manager role is responsible for the management of a set of pharmaceutical client accounts including reimbursement program management, sales support, solutions/proposal development, pipeline management, revenue recognition and invoice management, and all aspects of related project management.
What you'll do
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Service Delivery, the Program Manager (PM) acts as the hub inside of STI, and ensures that approved business get executed successfuly while adhereing to STI corporate policies and procedures
- In collaboration with Account Managers and/or key stakeholders, the Program Manager defines the project scope, goals, objectives and deliverables that support business goals and objectives. The PM reports on progress, resolves obstacles and oversees quality assurance throughout the project life cycle as well as successful implementation of the final product/program/process
- Provides excellent support to all sales staff, team members, managers, leaders, and clients at all times
- Manages the development of reimbursement solutions with internal and external stakeholders by facilitating brainstorming sessions, team meetings, and building associated proposals
- Responsible for the management of multiple assigned accounts and programs, ensuring all required information is up to date and accurate according to company policies and procedures
What you'll need
- Minimum two years of experience in a project management related role, PMP designation considered an asset
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership and an ability to influence
- Post-secondary education preferred, but not required if the candidate has more than 5 years of proven excellence in the field of project management
We're looking for
A little bit about us
STI Technologies Limited
STI Technologies Limited (STI) is a healthcare technology company that provides Canadian patients with greater choice and broader access to the best medications and healthcare products.
Through partnerships with Canada's top pharmaceutical companies, we support the health-care system by delivering intelligent reimbursement, patient management and patient engagement solutions that improve health outcomes.
By making our user-friendly solutions available online, and through physicians and pharmacists across Canada, we are the leader in our industry, and have millions of patients who benefit from our programs.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Please submit resume and cover letter
- All candidates will be advised of their status throughout the selection process