Imperial Manufacturing Group is looking for self-motivated Production Workers to join our team. Our ideal candidates understand the importance of safety, attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast paced team environment.
What you'll do
- Inspect products constantly to ensure quality and conformity to specifications
- Demonstrate ability to follow safe work practices
- Operate and oversee operation of production machine(s)
- Read job order sheets to determine daily production needs
- Assemble pre-fabricated parts on assembly line; using hand and power tools
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need
- Mechanically inclined
- Quality focused
- Manual Dexterity
- High School Diploma considered an asset
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs oscasionally
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organizational skills, patience and multi-tasking abilities
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Imperial Manufacturing Group
Imperial Manufacturing Group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heating, ventilation and structural building products for residential and commercial applications. Recognized as one of "Canada's Best Managed Companies - Platinum Club", our employees are valued and recognized as the key to our success; their growth is continually challenged and supported within our dynamic and diversified organization.
IMG believes that our entrepreneurial culture creates an environment that encourages and enables our employees to be at their best every day. Encouraging them to think on their feet, to take an idea from start to finish, to take ownership of their job, and to ultimately stay ahead of the competition.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
IMG, proud to be an equal opportunity employer.