Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc is looking for an enthustic individual to join our growing team. The Production Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and executing various product production activities. This position reports to the Integration Facility Manager.
What you'll do
- Procuring parts for the product group, including creation, and issuing Purchase Orders.
- Inventory management, including parts receiving.
- Processing invoices related to product group procurements.
- Compiling monthly procurement cost summaries for all product group projects.
- Coordinating all shipping (inbound and outbound) for the product group.
- Scheduling product group phases and tasks.
- Allocating, assigning, and scheduling product group to projects
- Coordinating external data capture activities at client (or other) locations, including ethics forms, data
transfer, and data anonymization.
What you'll need
- College diploma or University degree in related field (or equivalent)
- Project coordination/management experience an asset.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner, including the ability to explain technical details to a non-technical person.
- Demonstrated ability to follow quality procedures.
- Highly organized, flexible, deadline driven and detail oriented.
- Able to work both independently and within a team.
- Must be able to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance.
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTS) operates within the defense and aerospace industry where it designs and develops highly specialized, high performance, tactical training for front line operators of equipment working in complex environments and high-risk situations. This includes, training systems needs analysis, custom courseware development, virtual simulation training devices, and ongoing training support for in service support. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits, as well as exceptional career growth potential. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best…