Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
A Product Manager at Dash Hudson is responsible for setting a product vision and strategy for their defined area of expertise. They are able to work independently conducting proper research, qualitative and quantitative, to ultimately distill meaningful outcomes from many information sources. They will work to uncover customer problems worth solving, gaps in the market worth filling and articulate the importance and strategy for these to the larger product team. Not only will they be able to define problems, they are quick design-thinkers that can get their ideas and solutions on paper and articulate the business value behind their thinking. PMs are comfortable outlining the requirements and critical path for their features and are able to iterate or remove ideas and features that prove to be insufficient during the process, all with the understanding of how their work fits into the larger product picture at Dash Hudson.
Broadly, we are looking for someone who operates independently, can lead the work of a product development team and is ready to be responsible for a dedicated product or customer journey. They are confident making decisions, even with little information, as well as providing their support and reasoning for those decisions. The person we are looking for is a strong multi-taskers that can work on different products/features that are in different build stages at the same time. Because of their strong knowledge of the customer, their domain, and the market, their expertise can be relied on to make decisions quickly.
What you'll do
- Set a product vision and strategy for your set of products and features.
- Take an idea from problem definition to launch.
- Communicate user stories, product requirements, and the business importance of a feature with all stakeholders involved in the product process.
- Be able to ideate and come up with potential solutions prior to involving other stakeholders in your discovery process- flex your design thinking skills.
- Process, review, and understand customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights.
- Gather and organize feedback from customer-facing teams to help guide product roadmap decisions.
- Maintain the idea backlog for future feature consideration.
- Execute quality assurance testing pre-launch to ensure product design and functionality requirements are met.
- Ensure smooth launch and support of new features cross-functionally.
- Define and monitor success metrics pre and post product launch.
What you'll need
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Hyper-organized and detail-oriented with a high expectation of quality.
- Highly ambitious, self-starting, and self-motivating with the ability to jump into any conversation and work collaboratively across all teams at DH.
- Experience in Product Management is preferred.
- Experience in SaaS or a start-up environment preferred.
- Successfully manage and execute on multiple projects at one time.
- Strong critical thinker.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
If you require accessibility accommodations while applying for this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.