Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
As our Product Designer, you will work closely with our incredible product and engineering teams to design beautiful and easy-to-use products for the world's leading brands and publishers. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch.
What you'll do
- Work with product managers on problem identification, user research, competitive research, and any research when needed.
- Sort out user journeys and use visual artifacts (wireframes, flow map, etc.) to present ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming.
- Produce designs that follow design principles and style guidelines. Keep best UX practices in mind. Always make informed design decisions.
- Work with engineers to understand technological constraints and structures. Produce designs that balance the best UX possible and implementation efforts.
- Plan and conduct user testings with product managers when needed.
- Present hi-fi designs and communicate flows and interactions to relevant teams. Provide proper hand-offs to smoothen the development process.
- Follow the development progress of a project and review the implementation regularly. Help engineers identify issues, provide design solutions, and improve usability. Ensure the implementation meets design requirements and usability standards.
- Maintain inVision projects and design files. Keep them organized and up to date.
- Identify UX issues with existing designs, assess impact, and suggest improvements.
What you'll need
- At least 2 years of experience in designing interactive digital products and systems, not just websites.
- Passion for the beauty and elegance of user interface.
- Solid understanding of user experience & product design principles.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of HTML and CSS is preferred.
- Must have portfolio URL or case studies featuring examples of interaction design work.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
If you require accessibility accommodations while applying for this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.