Dash Hudson works with the world's most important companies to share photos and videos that people care about. Our marketing platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to get deep insights on their performance, create and discover content, predict performance, distribute to owned, influencer, and paid channels, measure and monetize.
As the Product Analyst, you will report to the Sr. Product Manager and work closely with our product, development, sales, customer success, business analysts, and marketing teams. You will be the lead on collecting, researching, and analyzing customer usage data as well as assist with the successful tracking, strategic analysis, launch, and maintenance of existing and new solutions.
What you'll do
- Collect, research, and analyze product data to better understand trends and developments of customer usage and needs.
- Recognize, diagnose, and solve problems with the goal of driving growth and uncovering valuable product and customer insights.
- Present findings and recommendations to the product team as well as other departmental stakeholders to improve adoption, user retention, platform health, and future feature offerings.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, frameworks, and processes to ensure the right stakeholders are receiving the data they need to make more informed decisions. Identify gaps in our existing data and propose solutions.
- Communicate and present actionable results and findings in a clear and concise data story to help drive product strategy and educate internal teams
- Work closely with our Product Marketing, Business Analyst, Product Management, and Customers Success teams to ensure proper tracking is in place to measure and analyze product launches as well as the health of existing products.
- Aid Product Marketing team in keeping a steady pulse on the competition, customer churn, usage goals, etc.
- Assist Customer Success, Sales, and Product Management in pulling insights when needed to better understand and support different customer segments.
What you'll need
- 3+ years experience in SaaS product management and/or analyst role.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to synthesize complex data and articulate actionable goals to appropriate stakeholders.
- Strong critical thinking skills and confidence to present proposed ideas and solutions.
- Self-starter that can work and lead with independence.
- Collaborative problem solver who is able to manage competing priorities.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous work with Mixpanel, SQL, Hubspot, and Full Story considered an asset.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness by all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what propels us forward.