New Brunswick Community College (NBCC) is committed to transforming lives and communities. The College is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the position of Print Cerntre Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Level 3 (ASL 3). When you work at NBCC, you are a valued team member and a part of a community of leaders who are driven by learning excellence and social and economic development.
What you'll do
You will be working on:
Collaborating under the leadership of the Regional Operations Manager and a member of the print centre team, you are responsible for providing timely customer service and support to all groups to meet the print needs of College staff.
- Providing print services including lecture handouts, information booklets, labs, exams, administrative reports, advertising for recruitment, course brochures, invitations, graduation programs, tickets, flyers, and newsletters etc
- Providing advance print services such as binding, folding, cutting, and 3 hole punching.
- Providing basic equipment maintenance and troubleshooting on copy equipment such as cleaning, lubricating and scheduling regular supplier maintenance and repair
- Operating equipment: Xerox Nuvera digital b/w high volume print publishing machine, Digital Storefront, Xerox Free-Flow MakeReady, Xerox 700 Digital high-volume colour copier
- Administering the production of Individual Learning Modules (ILMs) through access to authorized FTP site, printing of modules in accordance to format specifications, distribution of ILMs to clients, and maintaining financial reports associated with ILM agreements
What you'll need
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of a high school diploma plus a one (1) year post-secondary program in a related field or high school diploma plus a 2 year diploma in a related field of study
- Recent and related work experience.
Don't forget to clearly demonstrate how you meet these qualifications on your resume.
Other combinations of education and experience may be considered as equivalent. Subject to competition response, the minimum qualifications may be raised.
We're looking for
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
New Brunswick Community College (NBCC)
With six Campuses across the province, New Brunswick Community College (NBCC) transforms lives and communities across New Brunswick and contributes to the social and economic prosperity of our province.
Why work with NBCC?
- You want to make a difference. By working at NBCC, you can support students in achieving their educational and career aspirations, help meet the needs of employers and contribute to stronger communities across New Brunswick.
- You want to belong to something bigger. NBCC welcomes the individual experiences and perspectives of our learners, our staff and our partners. We nurture a culture of belonging where everyone feels valued and has opportunities to add value. NBCC is an equal opportunity employer building a dynamic team that is representative of the communities and industries that we serve.
- We're one of the best places to work in Atlantic Canada. For fiveÃÂ years in a row, we have been named one of Atlantic Canada's Top Employers because of our commitment to families, community service and employee engagement. This includes, paid time off to volunteer, comprehensive benefits packages and professional development opportunities.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
What is in it for you?
- A culture that is focused on nurturing a sense of belonging for all employees
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes a competitive salary for this position ranging from $1,472 to $1,776 bi-weekly.
- Become a member of the New Brunswick Public Service Pension Plan
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- NBCC's supports the wellbeing of its employees we provide free access to an Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) and services
- Paid sick and vacation leave
- Volunteer leave
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs (Employee: Tuition Reimbursement Program AND Family: Tuition Reduction Benefit - Spouse and Children)
This position is a unionized position where the terms and conditions of employment are in accordance with the NBUPPE- Administrative Support and Program Services - collective agreement for the College.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada at the time of application. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same level.
As part of the Public Service of New Brunswick, NBCC requires proof of vaccination from all NBCC employees.
The New Brunswick Community College (NBCC) is committed to being flexible in its operations and to the wellbeing of its employees. This includes considering reasonable requests for alternative work arrangements, when feasible, to meet the changing needs of the College and its students. In order to ensure our student needs are met, flexible work arrangements cannot extend beyond the New Brunswick border. NBCC employees must be living in a location that is a reasonable distance from one of our seven work locations around the Province.
We promote an equal opportunity work environment.
All interested candidates we welcome you to submit a detailed application and resume online by February 2, 2022. All applications will be acknowledged upon receipt.
College 4 Kids Instructor, Keep Calm and Bake On!! (Casual)
Moncton, NB, CA
Administrative Assistant (ASL 3) – Registrar Office – Moncton (Term)
Moncton, NB, CA
Classification and Employee Development Specialist - Regular (Any NBCC Location)
Fredericton, NB, CA
Applied Studies Internship
Fredericton, NB, CA