This role is responsible to input, review, and monitor pricing in SAP to ensure accuracy of pricing and price-related data. The Pricing Coordinator will work closely with Listing Coordinators, vendors and Category Managers through the article creation and activation process and works closely with the Pricing Analyst during the semi-annual price review. They will also liaise with the vendor community and the Category Managers to ensure all vendor inquiries are answered in a timely manner.
What you'll do
- Validate FOB and Target Retails including all pricing and pricing-related data to ensure valid, consistent, and accurate
- Update calculated retail in New Article tracking spreadsheet and advise Listing Coordinators of anomalies
- Activate approved articles' retail and/or wholesale prices in SAP
- Support Pricing Analyst during pricing strategy reviews and semi-annual vendor price change cycle.
- Maintain a Pricing History and Pricing Procedures manual
- Track article price changes and coordinate with promotions team to ensure all published prices are promoted accurately
- Support PWSS Operators and Trade Vendors in the use of Excel pricing models
- Assess/research invoice to PO price discrepancies and make recommendations on corrections and track discrepancies and reasons in a spreadsheet, which is shared with Accounts Payable
- Provide price quotes for PWSS orders and special orders to the Service Excellence Coordinators
- Oversee clearance for all categories, including clearance promotion set-up, billing, tracking of inventory and total clearance investment and reporting. Manage clearance allocations and communication with Retail as appropriate.
- Validate pricing for publications including Occasions magazine and pricing for festivals
- Use BI and Excel to prepare promotional billing data each period for Accounts Receivable for LTO's, Clearance, Air Miles promotions, FOB Billbacks and all other promotions.
- Preview Listing Applications to validate proposed pricing
- Confirm price and/or make change recommendations to listing coordinator/category manager
- Demonstrate commitment to the NSLC's social responsibility mandate and KORE Values
- Demonstrate commitment to workplace health and safety
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What you'll need
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Business Administration or a related discipline
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years progressive experience in a retail pricing environment with a proven track record of design and process implementation of pricing elements
As an ideal candidate you will also have:
- Experience with article master data and/or supply chain processes
- Experience working in SAP
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Working towards or possessing an accounting certificate
A little bit about us
Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation (NSLC)
For over 80 years, the NSLC has been managing the safe and responsible sale of beverage alcohol in Nova Scotia, returning 100% of its profits to government to help fund key public services. As a true partner in our communities, the NSLC conducts its business with integrity and respect for the environment while supporting the sale of locally produced and bottled products.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We are looking for an analytical thinker who demonstrates strong data manipulation and problem-solving skills and has the ability to work with strong attention to detail and maintain accuracy with a high volume of transactions. The successful candidate will be organized and have very strong excel skills. You also work well in a team environment and are able to act professionally to internal and external customers. If you demonstrate the above, we'd like to hear from you!
For more information, please visit our Careers page. Qualified applicants may submit an application no later than 11:59 pm on August 20, 2019.