We're Prestige Homes - a proud manufacturer of modular homes since 1973. Located in Sussex, New Brunswick, Prestige Homes is a member of The Shaw Group Limited, one of Canada's 50-Best Managed Companies and an employer of choice in the Maritimes.
To support our on-going commitment to quality and safety, we are recruiting for a maintenance person to join our team. Responsibilities include, performing structured inspections, preventative and corrective maintenance on the facility and company owned tools. Red Seal certification is not required but is considered an asset.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Minimum Grade XII or equivalent
- Forklift Certification
- Fall Protection Certification
- Commitment to safety in the workplace, including knowledge and practice of workplace safety procedures
- Previous experience in rough and finish carpentry, electrical and plumbing and mechanical knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with tools
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written and electronic
- Good organizational and planning skills; ability to prioritize work
- Exceptional team skills, including the ability to work with others to develop solutions and implement improvements
If you are interested in this opportunity, forward your application/resume to:
Drop off: 14 Industrial Drive, Sussex, NB
Or by confidential fax to: 506 433 9066
For further information about Prestige Homes and The Shaw Group Limited, check out our website at www.shawgroupltd.com
Please note the position title in the subject line.
Your interest in this position and working with Prestige Homes and The Shaw Group Limited is appreciated. All applications will be reviewed and given consideration; only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person
A little bit about us
Prestige Homes has been manufacturing beautiful and functional modular homes since 1973, from our manufacturing facility located in Sussex, New Brunswick. This is where our skilled employees precision-engineer modules (sections) of homes to be delivered to the home site, where they are then fitted together and roofing, siding, drywall and flooring are installed.