Are you looking for a change from regular retail pharmacy? Full-time Pharmacy Assistant or Pharmacy Technician required for a non-traditional Moncton-based pharmacy.
HealthConnect Pharmacy is a licensed pharmacy that provides various services, including mail-order prescription filling, compounding and medical information services.
Flexible work schedule; mostly 9-5 Monday to Friday. Evenings and weekends possible based on the needs of the business.
What you'll do
- Typical Pharmacy Assistant duties related to prescription filling.
- Large compounding component to this role, including preparation, filling and billing.
- Maintenance of Inventory Management System
- Handling general medication and business service inquiries
- Assisting with other duties, as delegated by Pharmacist in charge
What you'll need
- Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant
- Experience in compounding is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Proficiency in computer and data entry
- Knowledge of Kroll an asset
A little bit about us
HealthConnect manages consumer and patient care programs on behalf of pharmaceutical, medical device, nutritional and animal health companies, as well as support groups and other health-related organizations.
We are an outsource partner that can help our clients care for their customers ? patients, caregivers, consumers, healthcare professionals ? with a comprehensive range of solutions.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Please apply in writing by July 31, 2017. No phone calls please.