The Performance Media Manager will have a combination of business analysis and technical implementation experience paired with expert knowledge of HubSpot marketing automation and digital advertising. You'll be responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing digital marketing channels such as paid search and paid social. You have proven experience optimizing ROI across these channels and will be responsible for executing campaigns that drive engagement and leads across our target industries and segments.
What you'll do
The Performance Media Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, will support the marketing team and the overall goals of Dash Hudson in the following areas:
- Own and manage the relationship with our agency partners to plan, execute, and manage all Paid Media campaigns (including but not limited to: paid search, paid social, and retargeting campaigns).
- Optimize spend across paid channels, including paid search, retargeting, and paid social focused on driving efficiencies over time; laser-focused on maintaining / improving CPMQL/SQL.
- Approach Paid with a creative and content-first mindset, partnering with Creative and Organic Social teams to brief and develop best-in-class paid media content by channel.
- Lead relationship with key platform partners (i.e. Google, LinkedIn) to ensure campaigns are best-in-class and position Dash Hudson to be considered for Alphas and Betas.
- Consistently monitor like-minded PLG/SaaS brands' paid media strategy (creative, copy, placements) to drive informed change within Dash Hudson campaigns.
- Responsible for writing and optimizing all PPC and supporting ad copy.
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals, ROI, and KPIs (leveraging tools like Mouseflow and GA4 to measure performance).
- Develop annual Paid Media strategy, including recommended media mix, budget, and KPIs by channel / stage of the funnel.
- Development agency briefing documents (annual and by-campaign).
- Expected to stay on top of industry trends and advancements, acting as center-of-excellence within Dash Hudson as it relates to all things Paid Media.
- Manage Paid Media budget, responsible for monthly reconciliation with agency and finance teams.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to Sales and Marketing alignment.
- Responsible for briefing and trafficking assets from creative to the agency.
What you'll need
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of four years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Industry / category expert with relevant SaaS/PLG Paid Media experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience with marketing platforms like HubSpot, Mouseflow, Walnut, Marketo or Pardot. Previous experience with HubSpot is an asset.
- Proficiency with Google Adwords, and paid social advertising (LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook).
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic data-driven thinking.
- Bring creative thinking to marketing campaign planning.
- Enjoys and thrives in a startup culture.
Don't meet every qualification? Research shows that equity-deserving groups like women and people of colour are 20% less likely to apply to jobs unless they are 100% qualified. Dash Hudson is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion by being representative of the diverse communities that we serve. We have a culture that values differences and ensures that every current and prospective team member has equitable access to opportunities to succeed. If you are interested and excited about this role but your qualifications don't match up perfectly, we encourage you to still apply. You may be the best candidate for this role.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the company's long-term success. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson, our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another, and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time
- RRSP/401k matching
- Annual mental health benefit
- Quarterly wellness benefit
- Donation matching program
- Parental leave top up plan
- Work from home benefit
- Flexible working hours and location
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities