Dash Hudson is a visual marketing platform built for the world's most important companies. Our software provides brands with a one-stop solution to create, source, measure, and enhance the engagement of their photos and videos across key visual marketing platforms.
We work with Amazon, Apple, Conde Nast, Glossier, Kylie Cosmetics, REVOLVE, Away, Unilever, Spotify, and others.
As the Performance Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for supporting the revenue growth from Dash Hudson advertising products. You will be integral to the success of the Dash Hudson team, supporting the efforts of the sales, customer success, and product teams. Adaptability, speed, and perseverance will be your best friends.
Best part? You get to be at the center of creating something the world hasn't seen before.
What you'll do
- Super organized. To the point of compulsion.
- Attention to detail. You lose sleep over typos and broken formulas.
- Driven to be a leader in your discipline.
- Ability to make complex technical subjects simple, and communicate them to a diverse team.
- Understand the needs of advertisers in the beauty, fashion, media, CPG, retail, finance, and consumer electronics verticals.
- Ability to learn, absorb, and recall information at a very fast pace.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to self-prioritize and say no when necessary.
- Not afraid to take on new challenges and solve problems independently.
What You Will Do
As a member of the marketing team, who works directly with our Sr. Director of Marketing, you will support the development and growth of the Dash Hudson advertising product:
- Create use cases and supporting data to assist the sales team in acquiring new customers.
- Provide training and support to the sales and customer success teams, enhancing their knowledge of ad team personas, workflows, and purchase considerations.
- Participate in customer meetings, demos, and trainings to support the sales team in closing new business from advertising teams.
- Participate in key customer success strategy meetings to support product adoption, creating customer value.
- Structure and lead pilots with key Dash Hudson accounts.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to customers at all levels.
- Maintain current knowledge of B2C advertising best practices and strategies.
- Learn about leading-edge tactics from the best advertisers, and translate those into advantages for Dash Hudson across sales, customer success, and product.
- Participate in product strategy, roadmap, specification, and design meetings regarding Dash Hudson advertising products.
- Provide support to key partnership initiatives related to advertising.
What you'll need
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in digital marketing and advertising.
- Certified experience with FB Ads Manager, Adwords, and Google Analytics.
- Experience giving in-person customer presentations.
- Experience working with multi-functional teams.
- Must be proactive. You need to take on challenges you don't understand.
- Must possess analytical, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Being able to think strategically and collaborate between teams.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness for all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.