About the Role
The Performance Marketing Manager will have a combo of business analysis and technical implementation experience paired with expert knowledge of HubSpot marketing automation and digital advertising. You'll be responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing digital marketing channels such as SEO, paid search, and paid social. You have proven experience optimizing ROI across these channels and will be responsible for executing campaigns that drive engagement and leads across our target industries and segments.
Dash Hudson works with the best brands and publishers in the world to drive visual marketing performance. Our platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to create, measure, and predict photo and video performance, see trends, enhance engagement, and distribute it all across organic and paid marketing channels.
What you'll do
What You Will Do
The Performance Marketing Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, will support the marketing team and overall goals of Dash Hudson in the following areas:
- Work with our digital advertising agency to plan, execute, and manage all paid search, paid social, and retargeting campaigns
- Optimize spend across paid channels including paid search, retargeting and paid social
- Manage, measure and optimize the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs and lead generation campaigns
- Continuously measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to Sales and Marketing alignment
- Own our martech stack and evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Oversee our marketing automation software and CRM
- Lead our SEO strategy
What you'll need
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with marketing automation platforms like HubSpot, Marketo or Pardot. Previous experience with HubSpot is an asset
- Previous experience with Google Adwords, and paid social advertising (LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook)
- Previous experience with Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills and strategic data-driven thinking
- Bring creative thinking to marketing campaign planning
- Enjoys and thrives in a startup culture
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness by all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what propels us forward.