Dash Hudson works with the best brands and publishers in the world to drive visual marketing performance across all of their key channels. Our platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to get deep insights on their performance, create original content, discover user content, distribute to owned, influencer, and paid channels, measure and monetize.
The most important thing we need from you is this:
- You want the challenge and opportunity to sell a leading product in a rapidly growing market.
- You can't be afraid to take on challenges you don't understand, and you need to have the confidence to figure it out.
- Must be hyper-organized.
- You will require equal parts diligence and creativity - with the ideal candidate excelling at both. Things move pretty fast over here.
- You have the confidence and intelligence to see eye-to-eye with some of the smartest marketers in the land.
- Describes you: humble, brash, focused, analytical, creative. With some swagger.
What you'll do
Everything below is important, but the most important thing we need from you is this:
You can’t be afraid to take on challenges you don’t understand, and you need to have the confidence to figure it out.
What You Will Do
The Performance Marketing Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, will support the marketing team and overall goals of Dash Hudson in the following areas:
- Plan, execute and optimize all web, SEO/SEM, PPC, marketing database, email, social media and retargeting campaigns, and CRM activity.
- Managing, measuring and optimizing the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs and lead generation campaigns including lead scoring and lead nurturing programs.
- Continuously measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Optimize spend across paid channels including paid search, retargeting, and paid social.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to Sales and Marketing alignment.
- Develop and optimize nurture programs to address all stages of the lead funnel.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Assist in writing compelling content for creative marketing programs.
What you'll need
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with marketing automation platforms like HubSpot, Marketo or Pardot. Previous experience with HubSpot is an asset
- Previous experience with Google Adwords, and paid social advertising (LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook)
- Previous experience with Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing or related field
- Strong analytical skills and strategic data-driven thinking
- Bring creative thinking to marketing campaign planning
- Enjoys and thrives in a startup culture
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most discerning brands and publishers use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual intelligence platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your visual marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness by all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.