Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Dash Hudson is looking for an experienced, self-motivated and adaptable payroll and benefits administrator to join our hard-working team. Reporting directly to the People & Organization Manager, you will ensure that the Dash Hudson team is compensated accurately and on time, administer benefits, and take the lead in providing support with benefit and payroll inquiries and initiatives. The employee experience is important to you and finding new and innovative ways to support your team is at the core of what you love to do.
At Dash Hudson we value teamwork and collaboration. We help. We identify problems, research, and take risks to solve them. We openly communicate when we are right, and when we are wrong. If this sounds like you, you are in the right place.
What you'll do
- Complete timely and accurate payroll processing on a semi-monthly basis for all employees (CDN/US)
- Develop a clear understanding and process for compensation of contracted employees across the globe
- Ensure the company is compliant with payroll and benefit legislation during employee relocation process
- Research and stay up to date on laws and regulations at a federal and provincial level for protected leaves, employee benefits and tax legislations to ensure compliance
- Contribute to a great employee experience by administering benefits for the full employee life-cycle and responding to inquiries regarding payroll and benefits
- Work with external payroll providers to constantly improve our processes and procedures
- Suggest improvements to our processes that will enhance the employee experience and kill inefficiencies
- Conduct a quarterly analysis of payroll data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Monitor trends in the market and conduct research to ensure the companies compensation package remains competitive
- Administer the company RRSPs and 401K benefits
- Year End preparation of Tax forms including, T4's, T4A's, W-2's, 1099's and T2200's
- Support the HR Manager by maintaining current payroll information in the HRM system and writing compensation letters
What you'll need
- Ability to multitask and manage time in a fast-paced environment
- You're analytical, detail-oriented, and love problem solving
- Knowledge in Canadian (cross-provincial) and US (cross-state) payroll and benefits legislation is considered an asset
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive data
- A team player
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Two to three years in a similar role
- Payroll certification
- Familiarity with SimplePay and Gusto are a plus
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
If you require accessibility accommodations while applying for this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.