STI Technologies Limited is a healthcare technology company that manages patient support programs. We improve access to medications by leveraging available reimbursement funding and innovative technology to engage patients in their own healthcare.
Through technology and with patients at the heart of our innovations, we proudly support the Canadian healthcare system by delivering intelligent financial reimbursement, patient engagement, and patient management solutions to help support positive health outcomes.
What you'll do
The Patient Support Solutions (PSS) Operations Manager is responsible for building and managing STI?s Patient Support Solutions Specialist team with further responsibility for overall delivery of seamless service and support to patients, clients, physicians and pharmacists. The PSS Operations Manager is accountable for developing processes for specific specialty drug programs providing patient financial assessment, reimbursement navigation, registration, adherence support and overall customer service and support.
Working with the technology, data solutions, sales and marketing teams within the company, the PSS Operations Manager will create innovative business expansion opportunities and roll out new services within the Patient Support Solutions line of business and have overall responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of all related services.
What you'll need
- Bachelor?s degree or registered nurse (RN) diploma, or advanced degree.
- Minimum of three years' in public or private third party reimbursement arenas or pharmaceutical industry in sales, market access, managed care, or clinical support, or related experience.
- Minimum of three years' experience at a supervisory level.
- Minimum of three years' operational management experience in patient support delivery utilizing leading CRMs, phone systems and other technological platforms for best in class delivery.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
STI Technologies Limited
STI Technologies Limited (STI) is a healthcare technology company that provides Canadian patients with greater choice and broader access to the best medications and healthcare products.
Through partnerships with Canada's top pharmaceutical companies, we support the health-care system by delivering intelligent reimbursement, patient management and patient engagement solutions that improve health outcomes.
By making our user-friendly solutions available online, and through physicians and pharmacists across Canada, we are the leader in our industry, and have millions of patients who benefit from our programs.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Please submit cover letter and resume
- Applicants will be updated of their status throughout the selection process