Do you have a passion for working on motorcycles, ATVs and snowmobiles? Would love to work in a closely-knit family-style environment? Well, you'll love working here! Rugged Rock Harley-Davidson is an authorized dealer of Harley-Davidson motorcycles and Arctic Cat ATV, side-by-side and snowmobile products. We currently have an opening in our Parts Department for a Parts Associate.
We are looking for someone who loves this living and lifestyle (because we do!)
What you'll do
- Provide exceptional customer service.
Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Work directly with "walk-in and telephone" customers to help determine and supply them with parts and accessories.
- Develop and share knowledge of all P&A merchandise, parts history, and motorcycle service.
- Interfacing as needed with Service Department and ensure their P&A needs are being met.
- Taking/filling orders, assisting technicians in determining parts and accessories required for individual jobs.
- Responsible for inventory control.
- Invoicing parts on service repair orders and invoicing and accepting payments from our retail counter.
- Handle phone transactions quickly and courteously.
- Notify customers when special orders or back-ordered items are received.
- Accept cash and credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate.
- Demonstrate our commitment to "Make Things Right".
- Maintain updated customer mailing lists.
- Complete training, as required.
What you'll need
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
Knowledge and experience with Harley-Davidson motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Experience with Point-of-Sale and computerized inventory systems, considered an asset.
- Knowledge of motorcycle front end, suspension, and engine components and the commitment to continually develop knowledge.
- Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalogue.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
We're looking for
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Hickman Automotive Group
Established in 1905 by Albert E. Hickman, Hickman Automotive Group is a fourth-generation, family-owned and operated automotive business. Comprised of several automotive franchises in Newfoundland and Labrador and Nova Scotia, Hickman Automotive Group employs approximately 450 people in thirteen locations. Our organization is proud to represent the following brands; Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat, Honda, Nissan, Volvo, Mack, and Isuzu. As an extension of our automotive franchises, we also operate two Harley-Davidson stores, Rugged Rock Harley-Davidson® in Mount Pearl, NL and Privateers Harley-Davidson® in Halifax, NS.
Hickman Automotive Group consistently strives to provide an exceptional customer service experience that is second-to-none in the automotive industry. More importantly, we place great importance on providing a supportive and rewarding work environment for our employees, empowering them to learn, innovate and help drive the business
Are you interested?
Work With Us
If you are not afraid to work hard and play hard and want a career that offers a competitive salary, benefits package and company pension plan in an enthusiastic work environment, send your cover letter and resume, on or before June 30, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.