Lounsbury Heavy-Duty Truck Centre in Fredericton is looking for a Service and Parts Advisor.
This is a full-time position. The hours of work are: Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5pm.
**We will offer a $750 signing bonus. **
Why Work with Us?
Lounsbury Heavy-Duty Truck Centre is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefits Plan including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, that begins on your first day
- Paid Vacation Days
- Great work culture
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Pension Plan
- Provide customer service at the Parts and Service to walk-in customers and customers calling into the dealership.
- Perform physical inventory, regularly, to ensure all stock levels are accurate on the system.
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices, and other shipping documents.
- Assemble containers and crates in the Parts area: keep it clean and organized.
- Keep records/files up to date.
- Pack goods to be shipped and unpack goods received.
- Must be willing to learn how to drive a forklift.
- Answer phone calls and emails from customers, to book an appointment for service.
- Write up a repair order and document customers concerns to ensure accurate information is provided to the mechanic.
- Keep the customer informed while the truck is being repaired.
- Check and advise the customers if repairs are approved under warranty.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver's licenses and a clean driver's abstract.
- Must be computer literate - be able to use Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and be able to learn a new computer program.
- Experience in the truck industry, rental or automotive industry is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer service skills, and troubleshooting skills.
- A good team player, has a sense of urgency and has the ability to multi-task.
- Good work ethic.
- Ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting (up to 50lbs).
- Keeps their work area very clean and organized.
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Heavy-Duty Truck Limited
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores, and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continues to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.