Lounsbury Chevrolet in Moncton has an opening for a Parts Advisor.
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated and wants to deliver exceptional customer service. We value individuals who take pride in their work, show initiative, and want to be part of a cohesive team.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
Why work for us?
Lounsbury Chevrolet in Moncton is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefits Plan including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, that begins on your first day
- Pension Plan
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Great work culture
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Provide customer service at the parts counter
- Answer the phone and reply to emails from customers inquiring about parts
- Up-sell or suggestive sell parts to customers based on their needs
- Maintain inventory control and proper stock levels
- Perform physical inventory to ensure all stock levels are accurate on the system
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a Parts department or inventory, is an asset
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting (up to 50lbs)
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Keeps their work area very clean and organized.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Has a general understanding of automotive systems and parts
- Must be alert to sales opportunities by taking the time to ask customers questions and provide information about parts and services
- Can work independently, managing his or her time and workflow
- Must be comfortable using a computer and email
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Automotive Moncton
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.