Lounsbury Heavy-Duty Truck Centre in Moncton is looking for a Parts Advisor to work in their Parts Department.
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated and wants to deliver exceptional customer service to their customer.
This is a full-time position. The hours of work are Monday to Friday. There are rotational shifts which are from early morning 7.30am to 4pm, 8am to 4.30pm, and 8.30am to 5pm. There is also a rotating night shift from 4pm to 12am. Rotation is every 2-3 weeks.
Why Work With Us?
Lounsbury Heavy-Duty Truck Centre is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefit Plan including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, that begins on your first day
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Pension Plan
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Career growth and continuous development
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values
- Provide customer service at the Parts counter
- Answer the phone and reply to emails from customers inquiring about parts
- Assemble containers and crates in the Parts area: keep it clean and organized.
- Keep records/files up to date.
- Must be willing to learn how to drive a forklift.
- Pack goods to be shipped and unpack goods received.
- Maintain inventory control and proper stock levels
- Perform physical inventory to ensure all stock levels are accurate on the system
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be computer literate - be able to use Microsoft Outlook and Excel and learn a new computer program.
- Experience in the truck, rental, or automotive industries is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer service skills, and troubleshooting skills.
- A good team player, has a sense of urgency and has the ability to multi-task.
- Good work ethic.
- Ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs).
- Keeps their work area very clean and organized.
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Heavy-Duty Truck Limited
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores, and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continues to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.