Breathing Green Solutions is growing its team and is currently looking to hire a Packaging Specialists for their Wentworth facility. We expect this term to run until the end of August.
The Packaging Specialist assists our production team with the preparation and packaging of our crop for sale. The incumbent will have the opportunity to learn and assist various steps in the process.
What you'll do
- Labelling and preparing containers
- Weighing and recording amounts
- Packaging flower and producing pre-roll products
- Sealing and prepping boxes for shipment
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment, pots, trays, etc.
- Adhering to strict sanitation and other quality processes
- As a member of a small team you may be asked to assist other teams in their tasks (ie: harvest, cleaning, etc.)
What you'll need
- Must be able to pass our background check including references, criminal background and credit checks.
- Ability to hold and maintain Security Clearance as per ACMPR;
- Experience in food handling and/or distribution is considered an asset
- Must be organized and clean
- Ability to follow strict direction and perform repetitive tasks with an exceptional attention to detail
- Must like to have fun at work and play well with others
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
A little bit about us
Breathing Green Solutions
Nestled in the clean, cool forests of Nova Scotia's Cobequid Mountains, Breathing Green Solutions is the province's first licensed producer of cannabis products for your well-being. Powered by our proprietary PurePlant™ growing method, Breathing Green is committed to delivering the most pristine, reliable and trustworthy cannabis products to our patients and customers everywhere.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
What will Breathing Green Solutions offer you?
- Opportunity to join a small locally owned company with plenty of room for individual growth
- A fun, happy place to work where employees are treated well and appreciated for their contribution
- Above market wages
- Between 30-40 hours per week - 4 days on 4 days off - 7am to 5pm. Some flexibility will be required due to the nature of the business.
- Ability to live and work in beautiful rural Nova Scotia
Breathing Green Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer