Door Opening Solutions Group
Apex is currently accepting resumes for an Operations Administrator. This is a full-time position reporting to the Operations Manager. The primary role of this position is to assist with the administration of our Door Opening Solutions Group operations in Atlantic Canada. The role duties will include but are not limited to performing billing, inventory, and purchasing functions, as well as other administrative or customer service related responsibilities for the operations team. Training will be provided.
- Input inventory, project, and budget information.
- Coordinate and process weekly inventory cycle counts.
- Some inventory procurement and communication with Vendors regarding Purchase Order pricing.
- Receive job tickets, check tickets for accuracy and completeness, description of work completed, extra parts used on the job, and required paperwork.
- Ensures all job labor is costed and billed correctly on each job ticket.
- Processing of regular billing transactions correctly and in a timely manner.
- Respond to telephone, in person or electronic inquiries or forward to appropriate person.
- Provide general information to internal and external customers.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, manually or electronically.
- Recognize and communicate administrative areas to improve.
- Document administrative processes and procedures.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- A High School diploma or a GED.
- Business, Accounting and/or Construction industry courses would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the Construction industry and progress billings would be considered an asset.
- Strong MS Office experience. Syspro and/or Microsoft Business Central (Navision) experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong organization skills and teamwork values.
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Detailed orientation.
- Ability to work unsupervised or in a strong team environment
Apex Industries Inc. is a Canadian corporation with the headquarters in Moncton, New Brunswick. A diversified company, Apex operates business units in the aerospace industry, heavy machining and fabrication, manufacturing / distribution of metal doors, frames and related hardware, sales / service of commercial and residential overhead garage doors.
For over 60 years we have built and maintained long-term relationships with our customers and supply chain by providing value, expertise, and resources.
Please submit your resume quoting competition number 24OA1022 to Human Resources by:
Email : [email protected]
Fax : 506-857-1594
Mail : 714 Windmill Rd
Dartmouth NS B3B 1C2