This is an Intermediate to Senior level position
As a full-service integrator of Operational Technology (OT) for manufacturing, Actemium designs and implements Industrial Control System (ICS) software and hardware. An ICS oversees and controls real-world manufacturing processes. These processes involve many moving and non-moving factory devices, from computers, networks, and switches to control devices on tanks, valves, motors, robotics and more. With the ever-increasing adoption of OT, the risk of external or internal cyber threats on the factory floor are driving requirements for OT security.
As an Operational Technology Security Speicalist, you will apply best practices to design, implement and document for various ICS security components including IOT device shields, network filters, loggers, firewalls, scanners, encrypted internal storage devices etc.
Reporting to the project manager, primary day to day activities include:
- Review and/or develop technical documentation such as audit reports, risk assessments, OT asset inventories
- Consulting and design for network segmentation, threat prevention, identity and asset management
- Evaluation of OT solutions based on the Rockwell Automation platform and other related third-party technologies
- Preparation of engineering specifications and drawings, quantity and cost estimates
- Configuration and commissioning of security hardware and software
This position is client facing. Working both in our office and on client sites the successful candidate will be:
- A strong communicator able to present ideas, seek opinions, and guide the client
- Accountable and dependable, responsible to work within cost and schedule
- Team orientated, can be called upon in difficult and pressured challenges
- Organized and able meet project requirements and deadlines
- Knowledgeable, interested in and current with industry trends and best practices.
What you'll need
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a technical program such as IT, Computer Science or Engineering
- 3-5 or more years of direct work experience
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructures, including networks, servers, storage, and user authentication services (Active Directory)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity suite
- CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA/CCNP or equivalent certifications
- Understanding of NIST framework and IEC 62443
- Experience with VMWare virtualization, certifications would be an asset
- Integration of PLC/DCS platforms with operations systems such as OSIsoft PI
- Ability to update network diagrams via AutoCAD or Microsoft Visio
- Strong understanding of and practical experience with networking, including associated protocols, service, technologies and concepts (Such as routing, network security, physical network cabling, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, LAPS, FTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SSL, RDP, NTP, telnet, SSH, IPSEC and VLAN)
We're looking for
A little bit about us
ADM Systems Engineering Ltd. (ADMSE) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vinci Energies. Operating under the industrial brand Actemium, we design, build and maintain industrial processes and sites to help our clients to improve their competitive advantage and industrial performance.
As a business unit in the Actemium network, we offer multi-disciplined engineering and integration services for automation, data management, mechanical design and industrial process management.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
ADM Systems Engineering offers:
- competitive compensation package
- a team environment that supports its members development
- flexible work envornment with a "dress for your day" approach
- company matched RRSP program
- equity participation opportunities for the right candidate
Please submit your resume in confidence for prompt consideration. Please note eligible candidates must be Canadian residents, legally able to work in Canada, and have the ability to travel internationally if required.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at: www.Actemium.ca