MQO Research is seeking self-motivated, outgoing individuals to join our team as on On-Site Interviewer at the Argentia Ferry terminal. As an On-Site Interviewer your primary role would be to conduct a short intercept survey with passengers at the terminal. The ideal candidate is an exceptional team player who works equally as well independently and has no qualms striking up a conversation.
- Intercept passengers at the Argentia Ferry terminal to conduct a short survey via a tablet.
- Carry out tasks in a professional manner.
- Shifts will coincide with the ferry schedule (Monday, Thursday, Saturday from 12-4PM). Shift start time may be adjusted slightly depending on passenger arrival and loading times.
- Completion of High School.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Customer Service and/or Surveying experience would be an asset.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have a flexible schedule - shift times will be dictated by ferry departure times.
This is a part-time temporary position running from June-September. Shift-work is required. Hours will vary. It is anticipated that there will be, on average 12-15 hours per week during the period. The wage for this position will be $18-20 per hour.
If interested, please email your resume to [email protected] citing "On-Site Argentia".
MQO Research is the full-service research division of M5 Marketing Communications Inc. MQO has offices located in St. John's, Halifax, and Moncton. We provide an integrated range of marketing and social research services backed by comprehensive experience in service, consumer, commercial, industrial, and government research.
A little bit about us
MQO Research is a premier full-service market research, polling, and evaluation firm based in Atlantic Canada and serving clients across North America. Tested with over 35 years of industry experience, we are committed to research excellence through our customized solutions using online, face-to-face, telephone, and cutting-edge digital and A.I.-assisted approaches to support our clients’ decision-making. Our blend of traditional and validated innovation methodologies, along with our passionate curiosity, has helped to make and keep us an industry leader, trusted by our clients for decades.
Our market research expertise spans domains including customer satisfaction measurement, public sentiment and attitude tracking, public engagement and facilitation, product development and pricing, market demand assessment, brand positioning and health, organizational/employee research, consumer behaviour analysis, and more.
MQO Research is a team of passionate professionals, and we are looking for like-minded people to join us.