MQO Research is seeking self-motivated, outgoing individuals to join our team as on On-Site Interviewer at the St. John's International Airport terminal. As an On-Site Interviewer your primary role would be to conduct a short intercept survey with passengers at the terminal. The ideal candidate is an exceptional team player who works equally as well independently and has no qualms striking up a conversation.
- Intercept passengers at the St. John's International Airport terminal to conduct a short survey via a tablet.
- Carry out tasks in a professional manner.
- Dependable to work a variety of shifts. Shift times are:
- Completion of High School.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Customer Service and/or Surveying experience would be an asset.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have a flexible schedule - shift times will be dictated by flight departure times.
This is a part-time temporary position running from May to October. Shift-work is required. Hours will vary. It is anticipated that there will be, on average 20-30 hours per week during the period. The wage for this position will be $18-20 per hour.
If interested, please email your resume to [email protected] citing "On-Site St. John's".
MQO Research is the full-service research division of M5 Marketing Communications Inc. MQO has offices located in St. John's, Halifax, and Moncton. We provide an integrated range of marketing and social research services backed by comprehensive experience in service, consumer, commercial, industrial, and government research.