Panthera Solutions is growing its team to service the developing oil & gas industry in Guyana. Our aim is to be Guyana's leading provider of industrial solutions and value-added services in asset maintenance and offshore deck services. We are currently looking for individuals to work as Offshore Maintenance Technicians in offshore skilled trades including painting, scaffolding, insulating, rigging, industrial cleaning and rope access.
Panthera Solutions is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We are committed to non-discrimination in employment and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. All aspects of employment will be governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced by race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What you'll do
As an Offshore Maintenance Technician your key responsibilities will be to safely execute trade work using your skills and qualifications, and apply industry best practices under the direction of trade leads and supervisors.
What you'll need
• Commitment to safety and ensuring a safe work environment
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Successfully completed high school
• Completed trade certification and/or demonstrated appropriate trade competency
• Demonstrated technical aptitude
• Exhibited positive work attitude
• Agreement to work an extended schedule in offshore locations
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to work at height and/or in confined spaces
• Experience working in an offshore or industrial environment is considered an asset
• Must be legally able to work in Guyana; preference will be given to Guyanese residents
A little bit about us
Panthera Solutions is a Guyanese based joint venture company, providing world-class services to the offshore oil and gas industry. Panthera Solutions draws on innovative practices, partner relationships and extensive experience to provide the highest standards of products and services to the Guyanese offshore.
Panthera Solutions is a joint venture of two partners - Mine Services Limited and Crosbie Group Limited.
Mines Services Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Farfan & Mendes Limited, of Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana. Farfan & Mendes Limited was established in Guyana in 1960, and is a highly respected, family owned business. Today, Farfan & Mendes Limited employs over 120 people and are active in the forestry, mining and industrial services sectors.
Operating for over a century, Crosbie Group Limited is an Atlantic Canadian-based family owned business, employing more than 500 people. For the past 30 years, Crosbie Group and its member companies Atlantic Maintenance Services, Crosbie Salamis Limited and MacKinnon & Olding, have been providing a full suite of asset maintenance, deck management and technical services and solutions to the offshore oil & gas and marine sectors.