Since incorporation in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing molecular diagnostic products and services to help people all over the world better manage pathogen-based threats. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, LuminUltra is a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Miami, Paris, London, and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, LuminUltra's best-in-class solutions are being used in the fight against COVID-19, including on-site clinical diagnostic testing, surface, and wastewater tests. By providing rapid, accurate biological testing solutions, LuminUltra works to fulfill its core purpose 'to create peace of mind so we can all work, live and play with confidence'.
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for an Office Coordinator to join the Operations Team at our facility in Fredericton, NB.
What you'll do
As a key member of LuminUltra's Operation Team, the Office Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate, participate, and/or assist with administrative projects and activities as needed.
- Administrative functions associated with day-to-day operations, including communication with landlord and other maintenance staff.
- Manage and order office supplies.
- Oversee outbound mail including mail, bills, checks, and other correspondence.
- Perform data entry into accounting/ERP system.
- Document management including filing, scanning, and printing.
- Coordinate courier shipments between offsite locations.
- Other duties as required.
What you'll need
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Must be highly organized and reliable.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Technical competency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in a Manufacturing setting is an asset.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
LuminUltra Technologies Ltd.
Since our initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London, and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, our best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding our capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
LuminUltra's Core Values:
Maximum Commitment & Urgency
Integrity & Respect in All We Do
Challenge the Status Quo
Remain Flexible at All Times
Outstanding Community Experience