MACC Commercial Properties, an affiliate company of Imperial Manufacturing Group, provides office, retail, and warehousing environments as well as multi-residential apartments to its diverse clientele.
For more than 25 years, the company has operated with small-town values such as personalized service, commitment, strong work ethic, integrity, and loyalty. Today, our assets under management are more than 1 million sq ft. and growing. Our properties are strategically located, offering tenants easy access to major International Airports, major highway transportation routes, or downtown centers.
At MACC Commercial Properties, we strive to develop, acquire, own, and operate high-quality commercial, light industrial, and residential properties in the Greater Moncton area and beyond. Our team members are valued and recognized as the key to our success; their growth is continually challenged and supported within our dynamic and diversified organization.
What you'll do
Reporting to the President, our ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for the following:
- Managing calendars and emails, arranging travel, co-coordinating meeting/event logistics
- Supporting with simple marketing and accounting tasks as well as managing our social media platform with up-to-date information.
- Interacting, as required, with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responding to and/or redirecting routine inquiries
- Developing and maintaining administrative processes that improve efficiency, accuracy and reduce redundancies.
- Monitoring status/progress of projects
- Developing and maintaining a well-organized filing system (both electronic and paper files)
- Assisting in the creation of presentations
- Leading and/or contributing to the completion of special organizational and research projects
- Assisting other members as required
- Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions, and reports and prepare and coordinate the preparation and submission of summary briefs and reports.
- Prepare agendas and plan for meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need
- 2 to 5 years of work-related experience would be ideal.
- Solid team player with interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills are required.
- Able to meet deadlines is required.
- Proficient skill level with Microsoft Excel is required.
- Bilingualism (French and English) will be considered an asset.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. MACC is an equal-opportunity employer.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Imperial Manufacturing Group
Imperial Manufacturing Group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heating, ventilation and structural building products for residential and commercial applications. Recognized as one of "Canada's Best Managed Companies - Platinum Club", our employees are valued and recognized as the key to our success; their growth is continually challenged and supported within our dynamic and diversified organization.
IMG believes that our entrepreneurial culture creates an environment that encourages and enables our employees to be at their best every day. Encouraging them to think on their feet, to take an idea from start to finish, to take ownership of their job, and to ultimately stay ahead of the competition.